What i got for Christmas 2023

Hey friends! I've been taking a bit of a break over vacation, but now I'm full-on back! I'm sure you're all itching to know what my Christmas was like, as well as some of my other adventures this month!! So here I am to tell you about my Christmas 

So on Christmas Eve me and my family, and some friends had the annual Christmas eve concert! That might just be my favorite Christmas tradition! We sang some carols together and I tried not to sing too loudly, I was sick last Friday and Saturday and have had a lingering cough ever since. 

I played Little Drummer Boy on the piano with Daniel, my brother. It was apparently amazing, according to many people, so apparently the weeks of practice had paid off. Then we had an activity where each of us kids got a little bell and we would each play ours at a certain time to play a song. Its hard to explain. 

The next morning, I got up around 7:30, and went downstairs  when I heard Mom playing Christmas music! We had a quick breakfast then I lead the family in prayer then we opened our presents! 

Later wehad a big party for lunch, and I got some more presents there, and played some games, my favorite being you had to put a paper plate upside down on your head like a hat and draw the best Christmas tree you could on it, in 1 minute. 

Now onto what i got! 

From my parents I got a hair straightener and some ocean breeze perfume (Which doesnt smell at all like ocean breeze but i love it anyways) and a super comfy pair of slipper-socks. I also got a bath bomb and some TimTams (Amazing cookies from Australia that you can also get at Wegmans if you know where to look) and that was great! From my grandmother I got a nice card and $20! 

And from my friend Taylor and her family, I got fun comfy pants and a awesome sweatshirt, which I wore pretty much the whole week, and another pair of slipper-socks which were also amazing. 

I hope you enjoyed this smaller post, and until next time, this is Miss Gevious, signing off!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🍫Huginormous South African Candy Haul!!🇿🇦🍫🍬

Rambles+Updates+Uploading Schedule🩷

The Lost Prophecy (Warriors Fanfic) Allegiances