All of my liked songs, part 1

Hellooo! I'm starting a series where I list my liked songs on Spotify in chronological order. Today I'm going to do the first few. Here goes! 

Turbulance by P!nk 

When I get there by P!nk 

Trustfall by P!nk 

Runaway by P!nk 

Cover me in sunshine by P!nk 

 

Riptide by Vance Joy 

Set it all free by Scarlett Johanson 

Eyes Wide Open by Sabrina Carpenter 

Everything is awesome!!! by Tegan and Sara 

Dark Horse by Katy Parry 

Sweet but psycho by Ava Max 

Me and my broken heart by Rixton 

Anti-hero by Taylor Swift 

You Belong with me by Taylor Swift 

Love Story by Taylor Swift 

That's it for now, folks! And until next time, this is Miss Gevious, signing off! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🍫Huginormous South African Candy Haul!!🇿🇦🍫🍬

Rambles+Updates+Uploading Schedule🩷

The Lost Prophecy (Warriors Fanfic) Allegiances