More liked songs

Here are some more of my liked songs 4 y'all! 

I ain't worried by OneRepublic 

Love Runs Out by OneRepublic 

I Lived by OneRepublic 

Follow You by Imagine Dragons 

Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift 

Better when I'm Dancin' by Meghan Trainor 

Get the Party Started by P!nk

Super Cool by Robyn and the Lonely Island  

Feel This Moment by Christina Aguilera

The Greatest Show by Hugh Jackman 

Timber by Pitbull 

Shower by Becky G 

Shake It Off by Taylor Swift 

So Am I by Ava Max 

I hope you’re enjoying this stuff! Comment what else you want to see! Until next time, this is Miss Gevious, signing off!  


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🍫Huginormous South African Candy Haul!!🇿🇦🍫🍬

Rambles+Updates+Uploading Schedule🩷

The Lost Prophecy (Warriors Fanfic) Allegiances