Recap of my ski weekend which was actually like a month ago...

Heyy friends! Welcome back to Hannah's Happy Thoughts! I havent posted in over two months so for that I am very sorry. My grades have been slipping and also ive not had much motivation to post or many post ideas, so yeah. 
So last weekend, I did a trip, to New Hampshire. Problem was, I was on a camp with some of my friends and my parents didn't realize it was a ski weekend. So we didn't pack any warm clothes, Mom thought I'd need them, but she didn't tell me. And I despise skiing, so I spent half the van ride being mad at Mom in the back of the van while also trying to talk and have a good time with my friends. But eventually I got over it and had a good weekend. 
Heyy friends! Welcome to Hannah's Happy Thoughts! I haven't posted here in nearly two months. Yikes! I'm running out of post ideas. My grades have also been slipping and I'm not allowed to use my phone for most of the day though, and am focusing a lot more on studying etc on weekdays, and enjoying family time and the general break from anything work-related on weekends. The nice thing is my mom recently started letting me keep my phone in my room, which means a) she trusts me and b) she's not mad at me anymore (I hope) and that makes it feel more like a choice rather than a punishment, which is good. And don't worry, I'm not breaking anyone's trust. 

The next morning Dad showed up to drop off my ski stuff and we walked on the mountain together, and he gave me an inspirational pep talk about facing fears vs. not facing fears, etc, so i decided to try skiing. I did like the tiny hill over and over and it was actually fun. And i didn't fall or mess up on the magic carpet (I may not have skied in forever, but i used to ski a lot and i know the basics--basic rule #1: NEVER lean back on the magic carpet. You will fall). And after a few hours though I went off the slopes and hung out until lunch, where i had chicken tenders and french fries. And after lunch we went tubing, and that was extremely extremely fun, yay!! for dinner we went to the '99 and i had a Shirley Temple, as usual, and a big old bacon cheeseburger, and the waitress asked how I would like my meat prepared and i was like, "errrm, regular?" because i didn't know a thing about meat preparation, and then i had an ice cream sandwich afterward, so that was great! And back in the lodge Delaney and Alex and I were chillin with Alex's friend Ri who was on the phone, and Alex thought the hairdryer in the bathroom was a phone and almost broke a bunch of other stuffs😂 and it was really chaotic and fun and awesome! The next day for breakfast i had a coffeecake and a hash brown, which was also really good, and then we wcht home, so that was my weekend (almost a month ago) that i thought would be horrible but turned out great! I hope you enjoyed this post, and until next time, this is Miss Gevious, signing off!  

Comments

Emeren said…
No way I went snowboarding in NH last month! Where did you go skiing? It's totally fine if you don't want to tell me, but I thought it would be cool if we went to the same place :D I don't live in NH but we like to visit. I wrote a little about the trip in this post
https://emerenscorner.blogspot.com/2024/04/march-recap-2024.html
Miss Gevious said…
Hey Emerin so nice that you found my Blog! Im not going to share where I went bc internet safety... but its cool you went to NH as well!

Popular posts from this blog

🍫Huginormous South African Candy Haul!!🇿🇦🍫🍬

Rambles+Updates+Uploading Schedule🩷

The Lost Prophecy (Warriors Fanfic) Allegiances