Recipes I want to try!

Hi peeps! Welcome back to my first post in a little less than  month. Fortunately for you guys I have quite a few blog posts ideas so I should be able to get back on a regular posting schedule soon. 

I don't cook very much, but it's really fun when I do and I want to start doing it more. Below are a few recipes I've found that I want to try. Most of these are desserts and/or sweet treats, but there's at least one savory thing on here, don't worry.  

Chocolate pie cookies

These cookies sound soooo good! First I like chocolate in general, so there's that. I'm also curious to know what makes it a chocolate pie cookie rather than just a regular chocolate cookie. 

Pumpkin spice hot chocolate

I love hot chocolate and all, but sometimes I wonder how it would taste with another flavor besides just chocolate. 

Oreo muffins 

This was a recent post on one of my favorite baking blogs, Jane's Patisserie. I haven't even read the recipe yet but I've never heard of oreo muffins before, they sound really unique and fun!

Pumpkin cheesecake lasagna

I love lasagna so much! But when I think of lasagna I can't seem to replace the image of cheesy and meaty pasta with a dessert. Like oreo muffins, it sounds super unique and I like unique things. I'm also super curious to know how a dessert lasagna would compare to, you know, a regular one, see what's different about it other than the obvious it's not noodles with cheese. According to the recipe page it does take a while to make though because you have to freeze it, so that'll need to be accounted for. I'm not very patient when it comes to delicious desserts!

Pumpkin cheesecake swirl cupcakes 

The website this recipe is from (Life Love and Sugar) was recommended by one of my favorite (non-recipe-themed) bloggers, Mayim from The Braided Vine and around this time last year she made a post where she mentioned a few recipes from it including Pumpkin roll cake which I clicked on, and found these cupcakes on the recommended posts list. Anyways this recipe just seems super fun, and I'm down for anything with cheesecake in it, for sure!

Cheesecake swirl pumpkin bread

I've never had pumpkin cheesecake before, so just like quite a few of the treats listed above this one, I want to see how it tastes, and also how cheesecake ouh look (and taste!) on or bread. If there was one thing I could say for sure about cheesecake, it's that it more resembles a pie than a cake, and it's very messy, not like a bread at all. Random sidenote: I just realized how good a nutella sandwich on pumpkin bread would taste! Eeeeee! So I hope you enjoyed that little tangent. I also like the way the phrase cheesecake swirl sounds, it seems extra delicious than just cheesecake.


Mallowmelt hot chocolate

Yes, another hot chocolate recipe, and yes this one doesn't have its own page, but that's fine. Those recipes are meant to resemble those from the Keeper of the Lost Cities series, and I've never made any of them, although I know people who have and have gotten mixed reviews. It honestly sounds way too decadent, but it'll be fun to make something from my favorite series, and this seems like the best one considering it's hot chocolate season :D 

Bacon-wrapped avocado wedges

So I found this one because I was just browsing Taste of Home when I found this collection called bacon-wrapped recipes, so I took a look and this really stood out to me. I love avocado and I also love bacon and they sound like an amazing combo! 

Have you tried any of these recipes or any similar ones? Or are you thinking of trying them now that you've found this post? Let me know in the comments, and until next time, this is Miss Gevious, signing off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rambles+Updates+Uploading Schedule🩷

My top 3 favorite book series

🍫South African Candy!!🇿🇦🍫🍬